Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Radha Kaise na Jale (Teen)

"Sir. Stop."
"Smiley is not that kind of guy. It must be Vasu who started it."
She added, "As far as I know, Smiley didnt do anything."

Meanwhile Vasu came out of his coma and first thing he did was pointing his
finger towards me. Master was enraged. He asked me to sit down and gave Vasu
another mighty slap, "You Liar. We know Smiley is innocent".

Vasu went back to his coma.

It didnt stop there. Master said that students like Vasu must be expelled and
they should be shown no mercy. He said that all the students must be ashamed of
Vasu and nobody should speak to him for a week. He shook Vasu out of his coma and
asked him to stand on the bench for the whole day. He asked Vasu to apologize
to the class and apologize to the girls. Vasu did. Every one looked at him with
utter disgust.

At the end of the day I told Vasu that I am his best friend and he can ask me
whatever he wanted and I would give it to him.

Without a blink, he said, "Ok, Give me your drawing book. I want it."
Without a blink, I said, "Its yours. I will get it to your home".

After school, while I was walking back home immersed in my thought, Radha came
running towards me. She took her breath and asked,
"Smiley, the drawing book"

Now what will Smiley do?
Who will finally win that 'Appu'?
Will Smiley tell the truth to Radha?

Read more in
Radha Kaise na Jale (Char)


No comments: